Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Fi
Admin
Admin Fi

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Empty
PostSubject: Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?   Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Ah our fashionable boy, sometimes he looks amazing, sometimes we seriously question his sanity. Share your favourite pics here!

Back to top Go down
https://sunshinezhoumi.rpg-board.net
Roanne

Roanne

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?   Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:45 am

[img]Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? 67f49010[/img]

one of my favorite aiport pics to troll lol! i know he looks good and all but seems like he went out straight frm a bar in this outfit hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/RoanneAraneta
dearestcreature

dearestcreature

PostSubject: Re: Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?   Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 am

This is one of my all time favorites. You can't see very much of him, but it's still gorgeous. Simple yet elegant. His necklace, uuugh, so pretty ;u;

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Signzf

I'm not usually a fan of those puffy winter jackets, but I always thought he looked so good here. Those sunglasses definitely completes the look. I miss his hair like this, too.

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Silverbb

Of course I have to post one with a fedora! The fierce red looks so good on him.

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Mimiinred

... As for most loathed. lol, there are a few of those. His most recent airport sighting was prettyyyy bad.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/cuemeplease
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?   Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's? Empty

Back to top Go down

Airport fashion gentleman Mimi! What's your favourite (or most loathed) airport fashion choice of Mi's?
Page 1 of 1