Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sucaji

Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?  Empty
PostSubject: Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?    Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

I suck at intro posts but hello. My name is Lisa (but I kinda prefer Sucaji online orz). I'm on the edge of being 23 and I'm a compsci major living in Southern California, USA.

I've been a fan of SJ to some extent since 2007/2008ish. Don't Don was the first song I heard, I watched SJM debut and decided Zhou Mi was the best thing ever and yeah. Other than Mi I adore Heechul, Henry, Kyuhyun... Uh I've seen main group SJ once (at SMTown LA 2012) but no SJM.

I speak English and rudimentary French and Japanese. I occasionally translate stuff from SJ's JP site and some of their magazine interviews if I'm not busy being a horribly lazy terrible person, but if there's ever anything in Japanese related to Zhou Mi (or SJ/SMT in general really) you can toss it at me and I'll do my best. French too but the chances of that being needed are fairy slim I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fi
Admin
Admin Fi

Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?    Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?  EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

Hey Sucaji welcome welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sunshinezhoumi.rpg-board.net

Hello~~~ Um Sucaji here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine周覓  :: Hang out ☼ :: Introductions-
Jump to: