Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fairycave

Fairycave

Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋 Empty
PostSubject: Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋   Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:59 am

Airing 10th December at 7:00pm Beijing time, Zhou Mi and Henry will be interviewed by MTV to find out what they've been doing to keep busy since SJ-M was last in China.

Back to top Go down
Fairycave

Fairycave

Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋   Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Translation:
Introductions.

Question: Any thoughts on the previous concert at Tainan in September after not seeing them for quite some time?
Henry answered that he is very happy to see the fans after such a long time. Host said that the tickets to the concert were selling like hotcakes and thus fans had to “snatch” to buy the tickets. Henry then thanked the fans.

Host said that hope they can see the new album soon. Zhou Mi answered because the members and the company had high expectations of the new album and songs, so they hope to release an album that they like and everyone will like it too.

Question to Zhou Mi was about his drama with Victoria from F(X) and the host of this show, Calvin. Zhou Mi went “Calvin I love you!”
Zhou Mi say they are already friends even before the drama and that it was a very good thing for him to have work with familiar co-actors and co-actresses. This is his first time to have experience in performing/acting so it helped to lessen his nervous feeling and to act with them naturally. Calvin also taught him a lot of things since he had more experience.

Qn: Any interesting experiences during the filming of the drama.
Off-screen, Calvin is a bubbly person and likes to joke.But the drama didn’t allow that because his character was very cool and more introvert, but Zhou Mi’s character was the total opposite. So Calvin had to tolerate not to joke and laugh when filming and the director even told the other actors and actresses not to affect Calvin.

Qn: So is the feeling for acting and singing different? What is different between the both?
For acting, I had to show my expressions/feelings right on the spot. For example, within the few seconds, I had to be happy or crying and to show it into the camera. But for singing, I have to absorb the feeling and within the 3 minutes, there is a process to express the feeling through my singing. But I like both cause the feeling is different.

The drama will be broadcasted in Taiwan soon so asked if there will be promotions for drama in Taiwan. Zhou Mi said there is no official notice received but all the main actors/actresses hope to go and have a face to face interaction. Henry asked if he can go too. Zhou Mi said can and maybe by that time Henry’s movie will be showing too.Then Henry was asked about his movie with several artists from different countries, including the famous actress Michelle Yeoh.

Qn: What is your feeling during the filming and are you nervous cooperating with them?
Henry answered that this is his first time to act and it is a very new experience. Host ask if he was nervous when filming. Henry say not really cause the co-actors and co-actresses are very experienced so they will take care of him.

Host asked what are the future plans.
Zhou Mi mentioned his new book will be released in Taiwan. The new book will be about his travelling life. He hopes to go Taiwan to promote his book and to meet everyone face to face.

Host asked what resolutions do the have in 2013.
Henry say hope SJ-M can have their own concert and hope to go back to Taiwan soon to see Taiwan fans. (LOL Zhou Mi’s reaction) Zhou Mi said what Henry said was what he hoped and add on that everyone will like their new album and hope to go back to Taiwan like previously for a long stay.

Host ask them to say some words to the Taiwan fans.
Zhou Mi: Taiwan fans, you know it. I love you all!
Henry: *points points* Know it? Taiwan fans, it’s been a long time and I really miss you all. Hope to go back Taiwan to see all of you soon. Know it? Know it right? I don’t have to say it.
Zhou Mi: Maybe the fans will be wondering what they should know after this.
Zhou Mi mentioned that the rest of the members also miss and love the fans.

Host’s conclusion. To support Zhou Mi’s drama and book, Henry’s movie and most importantly, SJ-M new album which will bring us a very different feeling. Hope that future performances will be successful and albums and movie will sell like hotcakes and ratings for drama will be on the rise. Hope to see them soon in MTV in Taiwan.

Credits: aKyufan023@youtube/akyufan
Translations:StringswithHenry.com

/cut to Gina wailing at Zhou Mi's face and self and clapping and fanservice-ness
Back to top Go down

Zhou Mi on MTV日韓音樂瘋
Page 1 of 1