Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Love Walked In~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Fi
Admin
Admin Fi

When Love Walked In~ Empty
PostSubject: When Love Walked In~   When Love Walked In~ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 am

Not exactly a 'current' activity but I know we're all still watching it and crying over it therefore we should have a place to discuss it too! I've been super lazy with watching the subbed eps, party because I went to Korea for 3 weeks and lost my streaming mojo and partly because I went to Korea and ended up with CRAZY ZHOU MI FEELS and couldn't bear to watch WLWI because they definitely didn't help with those feels haha. Halp. I think I'm up to Ep 17 now? Might try to knock off a few eps tonight while I wait for pics to come in from the Malaysia Showcase thingy XDD

When Love Walked In~ Fullsc10[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://sunshinezhoumi.rpg-board.net
Eundal

Eundal

PostSubject: Re: When Love Walked In~   When Love Walked In~ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:39 pm

I really like it! *o* actually, i don't watch dramas (i'm too lazy for watching Very Happy)/ but this one is realy NORMAL! not very "soap" and not stupid like Skip Beat! for example >_>
now watching 13 ep)
Back to top Go down
http://superjunior.ru
Fairycave

Fairycave

PostSubject: Re: When Love Walked In~   When Love Walked In~ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:11 pm

ZHOU MI IS A SHINING BEACON OF AWESOME THROUGH THIS DRAMA. THE STORYLINE MAKES ME RAGE AND I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER DISAGREE WITH YA YIN/YU JIANG BUT OH MY GOD SHANGLIN IS A BABE AND ZHOU MI WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS DRAMA I'MNOTBIASED

No really, I totally understand why Sean Lee praised Zhou Mi. His acting, while I was ready to find him endearing but embarrassingly bad, was way beyond my expectation. I have no idea where he pulled it from but he was utterly believable and expressive and Shanglin is a sweetheart alcoholic badass. So much adorable MiFace, so impressed with his acting ESPECIALLY WHEN SHANGLIN WENT BAD/DOUBLE AGENT totally impressed with him and proud like a mother.

the ending makes me rage. forever. and i will never understand why Shanglin/Ya Yin wasn't endgame.
Back to top Go down
Eundal

Eundal

PostSubject: Re: When Love Walked In~   When Love Walked In~ EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 pm

+100500

my english is too poor to discuss it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://superjunior.ru
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Love Walked In~   When Love Walked In~ Empty

Back to top Go down

When Love Walked In~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine周覓  :: Hang out ☼ :: Current activites-