Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sorrysorry483

sorrysorry483

Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:10 am

Hello everyone ^^ I'm 17 and I'm from the US. I've been an SJ since right before Bonamana was released, and I discovered SJM soon after that. "Me" was my first SJM video and I thought it was SO adorable! :3 I guess Zhou Mi and Henry are my biases, but I really love each and every member. They all have their own charms and talents ^^ Unfortunately I've never seen SJ in concert (I was SO close to going to SMTOWN NYC but it didn't happen, sadly ><) but I WILL see them someday! I would LOVE to see Zhou Mimi's cute fluffy self in person XD

I'm a little awkward so... sorry in advance ^^;
Back to top Go down
Admin Fi
Admin
Admin Fi

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:31 am

Hi Cheryl welcome! You and me joined ELF-dom around the same time it seems haha, my first SJM video was Supergirl though and I was SO confused because I didn't notice the 'M' in the video title so was trying to figure out why there was a different number of members (and hey who is the really really tall dude and the chubby faced one?). Good times XD

Don't be shy! Feel free to post anywhere and everywhere bounce
Back to top Go down
https://sunshinezhoumi.rpg-board.net
wsmsophia

wsmsophia

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:42 am

Welcome Cheryl~ Nice to meet you I'm Sophia ^____^
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/wsmsophia
sorrysorry483

sorrysorry483

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Admin Fi wrote:
Hi Cheryl welcome! You and me joined ELF-dom around the same time it seems haha, my first SJM video was Supergirl though and I was SO confused because I didn't notice the 'M' in the video title so was trying to figure out why there was a different number of members (and hey who is the really really tall dude and the chubby faced one?). Good times XD

Don't be shy! Feel free to post anywhere and everywhere bounce

Thanks ^^ That's cool! Yeah I saw "Me" right after I memorized the members in Sorry Sorry, haha. I was sitting there for ten minutes struggling to figure out who the two I couldn't recognize were before I realized they were new XD The life of an SJ fan lol
Back to top Go down
sorrysorry483

sorrysorry483

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 pm

wsmsophia wrote:
Welcome Cheryl~ Nice to meet you I'm Sophia ^____^

Hi! Very Happy Nice to meet you too! ^^
Back to top Go down
dearestcreature

dearestcreature

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:00 am

Oh man, what a heartbreak. ;O; I really do hope you get to see them in concert one day.

Welcome and nice to meet you, Cheryl!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/cuemeplease
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D   Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Cheryl~ :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine周覓  :: Hang out ☼ :: Introductions-
Jump to: