Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi hi o/ this is stacy~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dearestcreature

dearestcreature

hi hi o/ this is stacy~ Empty
PostSubject: hi hi o/ this is stacy~   hi hi o/ this is stacy~ EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm

After a while of following Sunshine周覓 on Twitter, I finally thought I'd join the forum. I've been kind of out of the loop when it comes to meeting new Mitangs, so I wanted to fix that little problem. :3 Hello, everyone! My name is Stacy~

Let's see, what's there to say about me? I'm 24, going on 25 in February and currently living in northern California (Bay Area). I'm also what they call an ABC, lol ;D Chinese-American with a Chinese language proficiency the same level of crap as say Henry and Amber.

I've been a fan of Zhou Mi since I discovered SJ + subgroups during their Sorry Sorry era. Since then, however, I've become mainly an SJM fan. coughahem. Umm, what else. I went to all three SMTOWN shows here in the states and pretty much secretly sulked through the Anaheim show because Mimi wasn't there.

I made a <3Mi lightboard for the first show in LA! Pretty damn proud of it and flipped out when I spotted it in a fancam later on. =u= At SMTOWN NY, I was with the small mob of mitangs with our banners and he bowed to us. sob, he's such a sweetheart. That's pretty much it. I did see Zhou Mi up close for about a few seconds at the SMTOWN LA afterparty, but other than that, no real Mi encounters. One day, though!

Pictures:

hi hi o/ this is stacy~ Sdc14847d

hi hi o/ this is stacy~ Faintq

Come talk to meeeeee~ <3
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/cuemeplease
wsmsophia

wsmsophia

PostSubject: Re: hi hi o/ this is stacy~   hi hi o/ this is stacy~ EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:04 am

WOW~~ that's great for u!!!
Back to top Go down
http://weibo.com/wsmsophia
dearestcreature

dearestcreature

PostSubject: Re: hi hi o/ this is stacy~   hi hi o/ this is stacy~ EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:48 am

Yes, I was really excited about it. ^^ I kept waving that lightboard every time he came on stage, which earned me a wave from him during the last stage/end of the show. ;u; <3

One day I will actually meet him like you did! At least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/cuemeplease
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi hi o/ this is stacy~   hi hi o/ this is stacy~ Empty

Back to top Go down

hi hi o/ this is stacy~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine周覓  :: Hang out ☼ :: Introductions-
Jump to: