Sunshine周覓
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine周覓

A place to feel the warmth from our Mr Sunshine~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Admin Fi~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Fi
Admin
Admin Fi

I'm Admin Fi~ Empty
PostSubject: I'm Admin Fi~   I'm Admin Fi~ EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Hey everyone, welcome to the Sunshine Mi forum! I figure I should break the ice with my own introduction post, so you all know who I am ^^

My name is Fiona (call me Fi!) and I'm from Australia. I'm 25 years old, I studied Psychology in uni then lived in Japan for a year teaching english and now I work at a bank. I am technically Kyu and Mi biased but uh.. my Mi bias shows more these days XD Different /kinds/ of biases I guess you could say.

I've been an ELF since January 2010 and I'm super lucky to have been able to go to a bunch of concerts and stuff including SS3 Singapore and Vietnam, SS4 Taiwan and SMTown Tokyo. And.. other assorted things in Seoul including A-cha promotions. I've met Zhou Mi a few times because of airports, the best of course being in Taiwan (yes yes you all know the story by now).

There's a billion reasons why I love Mi so if I posted them all I'd go on forever haha. And you're all here because you love him so there is no need right? Very Happy Feel free to ask me any questions you like, it's easier for me to answer here than on twitter!
Back to top Go down
https://sunshinezhoumi.rpg-board.net

I'm Admin Fi~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine周覓  :: Hang out ☼ :: Introductions-
Jump to: